Information Center for Current Exhibitors
Congratulations on deciding to take your business to the next level at #AAM2022!
Below you will find all the logistical information to make your presence at the MuseumExpo a success.
2022 AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo Location and Dates
May 19-22, 2022
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
415 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210
Friday, May 20: 9am–5:00pm
Saturday, May 21: 9am–5:30pm
What are the Exhibitor Move-in/Move-out Hours?
|Exhibitor Move-In||Exhibitor Move-Out|
|Wednesday, May 18: 8am-6pm||Saturday, May 21: 5:30-9:30pm|
|Thursday, May 19: 8am-6pm||Sunday, May 22: 8am-2pm|
Exhibiting companies are entitled to a specific number of complimentary registrations based on the size of their purchased booth. Exhibiting companies may register additional booth personnel above the allotted comp amount at $395 per person.
|10 x 10||2 complimentary registrations|
|10 x 20||4 complimentary registrations|
|10 x 30||6 complimentary registrations|
|20 x 20||8 complimentary registrations|
AAM has contracted with a number of hotels in Boston to help you find the best rates and locations. All hotels are within walking distance of the Convention Center. Please book all hotel rooms through AAM’s official housing Partner, IMN. Learn more on our housing page.
Please Note: If ANYONE contacts you about booking housing or purchasing attendee/data lists, please be advised that they are poachers who are not authorized by AAM and should be ignored. No other management company or travel agency is authorized to place reservations on behalf of AAM. These companies have not entered agreements with the Boston hotels and are not able to guarantee rates and accommodations during the dates of the conference.
Visit the Official Housing Site to book your room before April 29, 2022 for the best rates. Through this website you can book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations at any time.
Update Your Online Company Profile
Update your online booth profile to increase your exposure and help drive traffic to your booth. This deadline is very important to get updates and accurate information in the printed program!
How to update your online listing:
- Login to view and update your Booth Profile. If you don’t know your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check all of the contact information: phone, fax, email, address and website
- Enter your online company profile (a brief description of your company and products)
- Select your Product Categories.
Learn more about how using your exhibitor console and uploading your content can help you reach more attendees.
Accessible Booth Spaces
In order to make your booth accessible to people with disabilities, simple alterations can be made to remove or modify physical barriers and provide accessible promotional materials.
- Set up displays to allow those using wheelchairs to easily enter the booth and view materials. This can be done by lowering displays or counters and insuring there is ample entrance space.
- Provide order forms or promotional materials in alternate formats such as large print or thumb drives for persons who are visually impaired.
- Make sure carpet is smoothly laid out and that any cords are securely taped down so as not to hinder wheelchair users from accessing your booth. Please contact Freeman, AAM’s general service contractor if you notice a potential hazard.
- Videos should be captioned.
- If attendee is Deaf and accompanied by an interpreter, always address the attendee directly, not the interpreter.
- Plan in advance how you will welcome people with disabilities into your booth.
- If altering your display is not an option, makeup in service what you lack in architecture.
The Americans with Disabilities Act requires that convention facilities and services are accessible to those with disabilities. Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring that their booths and exhibits are in full compliance with the ADA. Be sure when planning your booth/exhibit that you take into consideration those with disabilities. If you have questions about compliance, please contact the ADA Information line at 800-514‐0301.
Exhibitor Service Kit (Available February 2022)!
The service kit provides all the information you’ll need to prepare your booth for the conference, shipping, carpet, booth furnishings, electricity, and all other services. If you have any questions, please contact Freeman AAM’s official general services contractor, at (888) 508-5054.
Exhibitor newsletters are sent on a monthly basis beginning in February to keep you informed of the most up-to-date information regarding the Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo. Links to these newsletters will be added here beginning in February.