Learn what exhibitors have long known—that a presence at MuseumExpo leads to a significant increase in museum market share. MuseumExpo offers your organization top-level exposure to decision-makers across the museum leadership spectrum.
Attendee Demographic Highlights:
- Over 5,000 Museum professionals attend MuseumExpo each year from around the world
- 25% Looking for new Products and Services
- 96 % Visit the MuseumExpo Show Floor
Showcase your products and services within a dynamic marketplace in front of buyers for museums all around the world.
Marketing Prospectus for Exhibitors and Sponsors (Coming Soon).
2020 MuseumExpo Exhibit Space Rates
|MuseumExpo 2020 -Rates||10'x10'||10'x20'||10'x30'||20'x20'||20'x30'||20'x40'|
|Alliance Industry Partner - Member||$2,815||$5,000||$7,500||$10,260||$14,010||$17,960|
|Alliance Industry Partner - Non-Member||$3,425||$6,150||$9,099||$12,524||$16,038||$19,720|
|Alliance Non-Profit Member Organization||$2,300||$4,100||$6,150||$8,200||N/A||N/A|
|Corner Booths - Add $300 for each corner to the above rates|
In order to qualify for the member rates, the applicant must be a member in good standing with the Alliance upon receipt of application.
Booth Spaces Include
- 7″ x 44″ identification sign with your company’s name and booth number
- Pipe railing, 8′ high back wall and 3′ high side wall
- Two complimentary, full-conference registrations per 100 square feet
- 50-word descriptive listing in our online exhibitor search tool and conference mobile app
- Your company name, booth number and contact information listed in the 2020 AAM Annual Meeting program book
Items not included
- Tables and chairs
- Electrical and Lighting
- Wired internet
The above items are not included with your booth fees, information on ordering these items will be available online in February 2020. The exhibitor service kit will be sent from NexxtShow Exhibition Services, AAM’s official general service contractor.
Reserve MuseumExpo exhibit space today!
For general information (exhibitor services, logistics,
registration, billing and payments):