Need a little help convincing your boss (or your board)? Use our handy customizable template to convince your boss why AAM’s 2020 Annual Meeting is where you need to be.
Tips to Justify Your Trip
- Express your interest with your Letter to Your Supervisor (.doc) template.
- Focus on what you will bring back to the organization as return for the investment.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation and Q&A to your colleagues to share what you learned. This allows others in your organization to benefit from your experience.
- Share the on-site program and speaker handouts with your colleagues. As an attendee, you have unlimited access to materials posted by speakers.
- Prepare a plan showing who will cover your responsibilities while you are attending the conference.
- Share with your boss all the ways to save.
- General Services Administration per diem rates
- Sample Business Trip Budget
- About.com’s Budget Travel tips
Other ways to save
Register early to save big!
Rates are currently at their lowest. Early bird registration ends January 24th.
Save with an AAM membership
Sign up for an AAM membership and save $200 off registration.
Become a member
Save when you book in the block
Book your lodging accommodations in an official AAM 2020 Annual
Meeting hotel to receive exclusive discounts on airfare, plus a chance
to upgrade to a suite in 2020 or 2021!
Book your hotel today