Professional Networks are invited to host events during the Annual Meeting. The PN event coordinator is responsible for submitting an event form for each event and being the point person for planning prior to the meeting, and is also expected to be present onsite at the meeting and event.
PN Event Submission Deadline: Friday, October 20
PN leadership meetings, breakfasts, lunches, evening receptions, hotel receptions and field trips must be submitted via the online form by the deadline.
- Download and Review the PN Event Guidelines (PDF).
- Reserve your Breakfast or Lunch spot and see when other groups are hosting theirs. Spots are limited; first-come, first-served.
- Submit one event form per event by October 20.
Marketplace of Ideas Submission Deadline: Friday, January 19
The Marketplace of Ideas will take place on Monday, May 7.
- Download and Review the Marketplace of Ideas Guidelines (PDF).
- Submit your Marketplace of Ideas form by the deadline.
PNs may also arrange no-host, informal Meet-Ups outside of core conference hours and at locations not in the Convention Center or the Headquarters Hotel (lobby bars excepted). We will begin accepting Meet-Ups in early 2018. Download the Phoenix Restaurant Map (PDF) to start choosing your Meet-Up location.
Questions or Concerns? Email email@example.com.