Meeting Location and Hours
Phoenix Convention Center
100 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Museum Expo Hours:
Monday May 7: noon -5:30pm
Tuesday May 8: 10 am -5:30pm
Wednesday May 9: 8am – noon
Saturday, May 5: 8 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, May 6: 8 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, May 9: noon – 7:00 pm
Thursday, May 10: 7:00 am – noon
Exhibitors may register their booth personnel and purchase event tickets online in one simple transaction.
Exhibiting companies are entitled to a specific number of complimentary registrations based on the size of their purchased booth.
|10 x 10||2 complimentary registrations|
|10 x 20||4 complimentary registrations|
|10 x 30||6 complimentary registrations|
|20 x 20||8 complimentary registrations|
Exhibiting companies may register additional booth personnel above the allotted comp amount at $350 per person.
If you have questions or need to make changes or register additional personnel, contact Alliance registration at 866-226-2150.
Book hotel rooms at the Travel and Housing page through AAM’s housing partner.
AAM has contracted with a number of hotels Phoenix to help you find the best rates and locations. Rates range from $189 – $239 per night. Rooms must be booked through AAM’s official housing partner, Connections Housing, by April 13, 2018.
The Sheraton Grand Hotel is the Headquarters Hotel. All conference hotels are within walking distance of the Phoenix Convention Center. Hotel shuttle transportation will not be provided.
Visit the Official Housing Site to book your room, view a map of all of the hotels and compare the amenities.
Please Note: If ANYONE contacts you about booking housing or purchasing attendee/data lists, please be advised that they are poachers who are not authorized by AAM and should be ignored.
No other management company or travel agency is authorized to place reservations on behalf of AAM. These companies have not entered agreements with the Phoenix hotels and are not able to guarantee rates and accommodations during the dates of the conference.
Update Your Online Company Profile
Update your online booth profile to increase your exposure and help drive traffic to your booth. This deadline is very important to get updates and accurate information in the printed program!
How to update your online listing:
- Login to view and update your Booth Profile. If you don’t know your password, contact email@example.com
- Check all of the contact information: phone, fax, email, address and website
- Enter your online company profile (a brief description of your company and products)
- Choose your 3 Product Categories. This is extremely important as they will be used in the printed Show Program and online for attendees to locate exhibitors.
For additional instructions on how to upload your content, click here.
Exhibitor Service Kit is now available!
Order your show services online today! The service kit provides all the information you’ll need to prepare your booth for the conference, shipping, carpet, booth furnishings, electricity, and all other services. If you have any questions, please contact NexxtShow, AAM’s official general services contractor, at (877) 836-3131.
Exhibitor newsletters will be sent on a monthly basis to keep you informed of the most up-to-date information regarding the Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo.
Recent newsletters will be posted here as they are sent.
Accessible Booth Spaces
In order to make your booth accessible to people with disabilities, simple alterations can be made to remove or modify physical barriers and provide accessible promotional materials.
- Set up displays to allow those using wheelchairs to easily enter the booth and view materials. This can be done by: lowering displays or counters and insuring there is ample entrance space.
- Provide order forms or promotional materials in alternate formats such as large print or thumb drives for persons who are visually impaired.
- Make sure carpet is smoothly laid out and that any cords are securely taped down so as not to hinder wheelchair users from accessing your booth. Please contact Nexxtshow, AAM’s general service contractor if you notice a potential hazard.
- Videos should be captioned for persons who are hearing impaired.
- Approach persons with disabilities with a positive, relaxed attitude in the same way you would approach any other prospective customer.
- If attendee is deaf and with an interpreter, always address the attendee directly, not the interpreter.
- Plan in advance how you will welcome people with disabilities into your booth.
- If altering your display is not an option, make up in service what you lack in “architecture.”
The Americans with Disabilities Act requires that convention facility and services are accessible to those with disabilities. Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring that their booths and exhibits are in full compliance with the ADA. Be sure when planning your booth/exhibit that you take into consideration those with disabilities. If you have questions about compliance, please contact the ADA Information line at 800-514‐0301.