A Progressive Evening at the Laumeier Sculpture Park and The Magic House, St. Louis Children’s Museum
Sunday, May 7 | 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Enjoy an evening of interactive fun in two of St. Louis’ hidden gems! This is a progressive evening starting at the Laumeier Sculpture Garden and ending at the Magic House, St. Louis Children’s Museum. Each of the museums will only be open to attendees during the times listed.
Laumeier Sculpture Park (6:30 – 8 p.m.)
12580 Rott Road
- Exhibits: Drawing from the Collection: 40th Anniversary Exhibition, plus the sculpture park grounds will be open to wander
- Food and Drink: Free Schlafly beer and light appetizers
- Other: Abbreviated docent-led tours, gift shop open
- Parking: All Laumeier parking lots will be open
The Magic House, St. Louis Children’s Museum (8 – 9:30 p.m.)
516 S. Kirkwood Road
- Exhibits: The entire Museum will be open for guests to explore. From Wonder Works a STEM- inspired play space to Future Play and innovative exhibit that combines art & technology and the classic electrostatic generator that makes your hair stand on end.
- Food & Drink: Free dinner buffet, water, soda, beer and wine. End the night with ice cream in the Art Studio!
- Other: Gift shop open
- Parking: Lot located behind the museum off of Woodbine and Kirkwood Road
Join us here!
Select “Go Explore St. Louis: Go West” on the Purchase Tickets page to let the museums know you’ll be visiting them and purchase your shuttle pass.
Due to limited taxi and public transit options, we strongly recommend that all attendees who are not local and/or do not have their own car purchase the Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Pass.