Sunday, May 7 | 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Old North St. Louis is an urban village on the edge of downtown that welcomes creative individuals seeking a neighborhood with character for their home, studio, or gallery. Pedestrian-friendly Washington Avenue in downtown St. Louis is home to the Campbell House plus plenty of shops, restaurants and nightclubs.
NEW! Download the Site and Restaurant Guide (PDF) for Go Old North and Downtown.
|Stop #||Institution||Shuttle Stop Location|
|1||14th Street Artist Community||North 14th Street|
|2||Griot Museum of Black History||St. Louis Avenue|
|3||Campbell House Museum||Locust Street|
|4||Field House Museum||Broadway, across the street from museum|
|5||Jefferson National Expansion Memorial (The Arch)||Walnut & Memorial Drive|
What’s Going On?
14th Street Artist Community
2701 N. 14th Street
Campbell House Museum
1508 Locust Street
- Exhibits: “Curated Curiosities: Victorian Taxidermy & Other Pastimes,” and restored 1885-period rooms with the Campbell’s original collection of furniture, paintings, clothing, letters, carriages and unique interior photographs. A tour of the house requires the use of stairs. The Museum’s wide-ranging education programs will be informally presented.
- Food & Drink: Water, iced tea, and Virginia Campbell’s original recipe Roman Punch inside the museum; Local food truck Bombay Food Junkies (Vegetarian /Vegan Indian street eats) in front of the Museum. Credit cards accepted.
- Entertainment: Live music by award-winning harpist Eileen Gannon in the garden
- Other: Informal presentations of the museum’s education programs. Museum shop open with 5% discount.
- Parking: Free parking available next door at the YMCA lot
Field House Museum
634 South Broadway
- Exhibits: “What’s Past is Prologue: A House Brimming with Stories,” the historic home of Roswell Field and his son Eugene Field
- Food & Drink: To be announced
- Other: Guided tours of the historic house, discount in gift shop
- Parking: Free parking lot at museum
Griot Museum of Black History
2505 St. Louis Avenue
- Exhibits: A Journey Through the Region’s Black Experience via core exhibits
- Food & Drink: Light buffet with St. Louis samplers ($8); wine & beer ($3 donation); credit cards accepted.
- Entertainment: Live music from saxophonist Amos Brewer
- Other: 20% discount at the gift shop on regularly priced items
- Parking: Street parking near the museum
Jefferson National Expansion Memorial (The Arch)
11 N. 4th Street
- Exhibits: The Arch museum is under re-construction, but get a sneak peak at the $380M project transforming the Gateway Arch and St. Louis Riverfront and see renderings of the future museum design.
- Food & Drink: Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cash bar ($3-$8, cash only)
- Other: The Arch tram will be available for free trips to the top!
- Parking: The nearest parking garage is off 4th Street between Clark and Walnut
Join us here!
Select “Go Explore St. Louis: Go Old North and Downtown” on the Purchase Tickets page to let us know you’ll be exploring this neighborhood and purchase your shuttle pass.
Due to limited taxi and public transit options, we strongly recommend that all attendees who are not local and/or do not have their own car purchase the Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Pass.