Explore the Grand Center Arts and Culture District
Sunday, May 7 | 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Located in the heart of St. Louis, Grand Center is a premiere cultural and entertainment tourist destination. This historical district welcomes more than 1.5 million people each year, and is home to the city’s best museums and cultural organizations all within walking distance. A true reflection of a great American city, this neighborhood is an architectural marvel, blending historic landmarks with modern buildings.
Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis
3750 Washington Boulevard
Creative Exchange Lab
3307 Washington Boulevard
International Photography Hall of Fame
3415 Olive Street
- Exhibits: Nicholas Orzio’s “Occupy Japan,” Inductees to the Hall of Fame and historic cameras.
- Food & Drink: Beer, wine, soda, water and snacks for purchase ($1 – $3). Triumph Restaurant and Baiku Sushi Bar, located on the first floor, will be open.
- Other: Gift shop open, free WiFi
- Parking: Olive Street in front of museum
Kranzberg Arts Center
501 N. Grand Boulevard
Museum of Contemporary Religious Art at St. Louis University
221 N. Grand Boulevard
- Exhibits: Transformations: Highlights from the MOCRA Collection
- Food & Drink: To be confirmed
- Parking: Free on-street parking, or University parking garage
Pulitzer Arts Foundation
3716 Washington Boulevard
Saint Louis University Museum of Art
3663 Lindell Boulevard
Sheldon Concert Hall and Art Galleries & The Big Schmooze Multi PN Meet-Up
3648 Washington Boulevard
- Exhibits: “Higher Ground: Honoring Washington Park Cemetery, Its People and Place,” “Color Wheel Connections: Handmade Books About Human Beings,” “Circus Harmony: Defying Gravity and Other Limitations,” “Amazing Horns – Bridging Continents, Bridging Time”
- Food & Drink: Free snacks and cash bar. Credit cards accepted.
- The Big Schmooze: Culture, Colleagues and Connections (Multi-PN Meet-Up): Experience a variety of museums and cultural attractions while meeting new people, greeting old friends and enjoying an evening of networking in the Grand Center Arts and Culture District! AAM Professional Networks COMPT, CurCom, DivCom, Historic Houses Network, Indigenous Peoples Museum Network, Latino Network, Leadership & Management Network, LGBTQ Alliance, PIC Green and SMAC have joined together to allow for this evening of mingling, sharing, and learning more about what AAM’s various Professional Networks do throughout the year. All are welcome.
- Other: Gift shop open with 10% discount
- Parking: Sheldon’s west lot
Join us here!
Select “Go Explore St. Louis: Go Grand Center” on the Purchase Tickets page to let us know you’ll be exploring this neighborhood and purchase your shuttle pass.
Due to limited taxi and public transit options, we strongly recommend that all attendees who are not local and/or do not have their own car purchase the Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Pass.