Explore the Museums of Forest Park
Monday, May 8 | 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
With 13 million annual visitors and 1,300 acres, Saint Louis’ Forest Park offers something for everyone in the middle of a city oasis. Experience for yourself why it consistently receives nominations for one of America’s great public spaces and spend time at three of the major cultural institutions within the Park – the Saint Louis Art Museum, the Saint Louis Science Center and the Saint Louis Zoo.
NEW! Download the Forest Park Site and Restaurant Guide. (PDF)
|Stop #||Institution||Shuttle Stop Location|
|1||Saint Louis Art Museum||Fine Arts Drive|
|2||Saint Louis Zoo||South Entrance, Wells Drive|
|3||Saint Louis Science Center||Main Entrance, Oakland Avenue|
Saint Louis Art Museum
Forest Park, 1 Fine Arts Drive
- Exhibits: Permanent collection galleries open
- Food & Drink: Museum cafe open, cash bar with light snacks
- Gift Shop: Open with 10% discount
Saint Louis Zoo
Forest Park, 1 Government Drive
- Exhibits: Stingrays at Caribbean Cove and Sea Lion Sound
- Entertainment: Sea Lion Show at 7 p.m. at Sea Lion Sound
- Food & Drink: Lakeside Cafe will be open, selling wraps, salads, burgers, quesadillas, beer, wine, soft drinks, and more. Enjoy a picnic on the veranda with scenic views of the lake, or cool off in the Cafe’s vast air-conditioned dining room. Cash and credit card accepted.
- Gift Shop: Open
- Parking: South lot off Wells Drive
Saint Louis Science Center
5050 Oakland Avenue
- Exhibits: GROW: More than an acre of outdoor exhibit highlight the journey of food, from Farm to Fork; and The MathAlive! Exhibition: 6,000 sq. ft exhibition highlighting how we use math in our everyday life in a fun and interactive setting.
- Food & Drink: Variety of sliders and flatbreads from the SLSC Grill, local beer and wine ($5-$10), credit cards are accepted
- Other: GROW Combine demonstration at 7:30 p.m; gift shop open
- Parking: 5050 Oakland Ave main parking lot
The Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Pass: $30
Online sales for Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Passes are now closed. A limited number of shuttle passes will be sold at the Events and Ground Transportation desk during conference hours. Purchase yours early to guarantee your spot on the bus to the neighborhood of your choice!
Due to limited transit options in St. Louis, we strongly recommend purchasing the Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Pass.