Sunday, May 7 | 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
The bustling Central West End neighborhood offers eye-catching public artworks, stunning turn-of-the-century homes, and amenities and attractions to suit any taste. The Delmar Loop district thrills visitors with over six blocks of one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants, art galleries, live music, café culture, and the St. Louis Walk of Fame.
Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design
6640 Delmar Boulevard
- Exhibits: Juan William Chavez: Sun Hive
- Food & Drink: To be announced
- Other: Gallery shop will offer a 10% discount on purchases
- Parking: Free parking behind the Craft Alliance building
Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum & EdCom/CARE PN Meet-Up
Skinker & Forsyth Boulevards, Washington University in St. Louis
- EdCom & CARE PN Meet-Up: Join colleagues from the EdCom and CARE professional networks as well as the board of the Museum Education Roundtable for a fun and inspiring evening of conversation, networking, and visiting with colleagues at the Kemper Art Museum.
Regional Arts Commission
6128 Delmar Boulevard
- Exhibits: “Estamos Aqui” (“We Are Here”), featuring contemporary works on paper from 40 Latinx/Chicano artists
- Food & Drink: Complimentary food, wine and soft drinks
- Other: Musical quartet Clave Sol will be playing throughout the evening
- Parking: Free parking behind the Pageant concert hall and MetroLink lot, metered street parking
World Chess Hall of Fame & DAM/PRAM PN Meet-UP
4652 Maryland Avenue
- DAM/PRAM PN Meet-Up: Join your friends in development/membership and media relations/marketing for an evening of networking and good cheer.
Join us here!
Select “Go Explore St. Louis: Go Central West End and Loop” on the Purchase Tickets page to let us know you’ll be exploring this neighborhood and purchase your shuttle pass.
Due to limited taxi and public transit options, we strongly recommend that all attendees who are not local and/or do not have their own car purchase the Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Pass.