Sunday, May 7 | 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
The bustling Central West End neighborhood offers eye-catching public artworks, stunning turn-of-the-century homes, and amenities and attractions to suit any taste. The Delmar Loop district thrills visitors with over six blocks of one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants, art galleries, live music, café culture, and the St. Louis Walk of Fame.
NEW! Download the Central West End and Loop Site and Restaurant Guide (PDF)
|Stop #||Institution||Shuttle Stop Location|
|1||World Chess Hall of Fame and DAM/PRAM PN Meet-Up||Maryland Avenue, across from museum|
|2||Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum and EdCom/CARE PN Meet-Up||Brookings Drive|
|3||Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design||Delmar Boulevard|
|4||Regional Arts Commission||Delmar Boulevard|
What’s Going On?
Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design
6640 Delmar Boulevard
- Exhibits: Juan William Chavez: Sun Hive
- Food & Drink: To be announced
- Gallery Shop: 10% discount
- Parking: Free parking behind the Craft Alliance building
Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum & EdCom/CARE PN Meet-Up
Skinker & Forsyth Boulevards, Washington University in St. Louis
- EdCom & CARE PN Meet-Up: Join colleagues from the EdCom and CARE professional networks as well as the board of the Museum Education Roundtable for a fun and inspiring evening of conversation, networking, and visiting with colleagues at the Kemper Art Museum.
- Exhibits: Spectacle and Leisure in Paris: Degas to Mucha, MFA17 Thesis Exhibition, and The Modern Meal: Sustenance through Ritual
- Food & Drink: Complimentary French Wine Tasting 7:30-8:30pm, wine by the glass ($6), Holy Crepes! Food Truck ($6-$8)
- Entertainment: Live French Jazz by Elsie Parker and the Poor People of Paris
- Museum Shop: 10% discount
- Parking: Free parking in lot east of museum
Regional Arts Commission
6128 Delmar Boulevard
- Exhibits: “Estamos Aqui” (“We Are Here”), featuring contemporary works on paper from 40 Latinx/Chicano artists
- Food & Drink: Complimentary food, wine and soft drinks
- Entertainment: Musical quartet Clave Sol will be playing throughout the evening
- Parking: Free parking behind the Pageant concert hall and MetroLink lot, metered street parking
World Chess Hall of Fame & DAM/PRAM PN Meet-UP
4652 Maryland Avenue
- DAM/PRAM PN Meet-Up: Join your friends in development/membership and media relations/marketing for an evening of networking and good cheer.
- Exhibits: Imagery of Chess: Saint Louis Artists, Pow! Capturing Superheroes, Comics & Chess, and Open Files 2: Celebrating Five Years of Collecting
- Art Activity: Button making inspired by Pow! Capturing Superheroes, Comics & Chess, on the second floor
- Food & Drink: Complimentary appetizers, and one complimentary drink (beer, wine soda) on the third floor. Cash bar after first drink ($3-$5).
- Gift Shop: Open with 10% discount (Discount applies through the conference!)
- Parking: Street parking and pay lot across the street
The Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Pass: $30
Online sales for Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Passes are now closed. A limited number of shuttle passes will be sold at the Events and Ground Transportation desk during conference hours. Purchase yours early to guarantee your spot on the bus to the neighborhood of your choice!
Due to limited transit options in St. Louis, we strongly recommend purchasing the Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Pass.