A Progressive Evening at the Laumeier Sculpture Park and The Magic House, St. Louis Children’s Museum
Sunday, May 7 | 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Enjoy an evening of interactive fun in two of St. Louis’ hidden gems! This is a progressive evening starting at the Laumeier Sculpture Park and ending at the Magic House, St. Louis Children’s Museum. Each of the museums will only be open to attendees during the times listed.
NEW! Download the Go West Site and Restaurant Guide (PDF).
Laumeier Sculpture Park (6:30 – 8 p.m.)
12580 Rott Road
- Shuttle Stop: Laumeier Circle Driveway
- Exhibits: Drawing from the Collection: 40 Years at Laumeier Sculpture Park, and the sculpture park grounds will be open to wander
- Food and Drink: Free Schlafly beer and light appetizers
- Other: Abbreviated docent-led tours, gift shop open
- Parking: All Laumeier parking lots will be open
The Magic House, St. Louis Children’s Museum (8 – 9:30 p.m.)
516 S. Kirkwood Road
- Shuttle Stop: Parking lot at East Woodbine
- Exhibits: The entire Museum will be open for guests to explore. From Wonder Works a STEM- inspired play space to Future Play and innovative exhibit that combines art & technology and the classic electrostatic generator that makes your hair stand on end.
- Food & Drink: Free dinner buffet, water, soda, beer and wine. End the night with ice cream in the Art Studio!
- Other: Gift shop open
- Parking: Lot located behind the museum off of Woodbine and Kirkwood Road
The Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Pass: $30
Online sales for Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Passes are now closed. A limited number of shuttle passes will be sold at the Events and Ground Transportation desk during conference hours. Purchase yours early to guarantee your spot on the bus to the neighborhood of your choice!
Due to limited transit options in St. Louis, we strongly recommend purchasing the Go Explore St. Louis Shuttle Pass.