Meeting Location and Hours
America’s Center Convention Complex
701 Convention Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63101
|Monday, May 8||11:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, May 9||10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday, May 10||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Exhibitor Move-In||Exhibitor Move-Out|
|Saturday, May 6||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.||Wednesday, May 10||1 - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday, May 7||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.||Thursday, May 11||8 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Exhibitors may register their booth personnel and purchase event tickets online in one simple transaction.
Exhibiting companies are entitled to a specific number of complimentary registrations based on the size of their purchased booth.
|10 x 10||2 complimentary registrations|
|10 x 20||4 complimentary registrations|
|10 x 30||6 complimentary registrations|
|20 x 20||8 complimentary registrations|
Exhibiting companies may register additional booth personnel above the allotted comp amount at $350 per person.
If you have questions or need to make changes or register additional personnel, contact Alliance registration at 866-226-2150.
Book hotel rooms at the Travel and Housing page through AAM’s housing partner, CMR Housing, by Monday, April 10. Rooms start as low as $159 per night. New this year, exhibitors booking 10 rooms or more may request a room block on the CMR Housing Site and manage the reservations online.
Update Your Online Company Profile
Update your online booth profile to increase your exposure and help drive traffic to your booth. This deadline is very important to get updates and accurate information in the printed program!
How to update your online listing:
- Login to view and update your Booth Profile. If you don’t know your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check all of the contact information: phone, fax, email, address and website
- Enter your online company profile (a brief description of your company and products)
- Choose your 3 Product Categories. This is extremely important as they will be used in the printed Show Program and online for attendees to locate exhibitors.
For additional instructions on how to upload your content, click here.
Exhibitor Service Kit
Order your show services online today! Save Time and Money by Ordering Services Early!
The service kit provides all the information you’ll need to prepare your booth for the conference including: shipping, electrical, furniture, carpeting, labor and all other services. If you have any questions please contact NexxtShow, AAM’s official general services contractor at 877- 836-3131 or email@example.com.
Exhibitor newsletters will be sent on a monthly basis to keep you informed of the most up-to-date information regarding the Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo.
Recent newsletters will be posted here as they are sent.
Accessible Booth Spaces
In order to make your booth accessible to people with disabilities, simple alterations can be made to remove or modify physical barriers and provide accessible promotional materials.
- Set up displays to allow those using wheelchairs to easily enter the booth and view materials. This can be done by: lowering displays or counters and insuring there is ample entrance space.
- Provide order forms or promotional materials in alternate formats such as large print or thumb drives for persons who are visually impaired.
- Make sure carpet is smoothly laid out and that any cords are securely taped down so as not to hinder wheelchair users from accessing your booth. Please contact Nexxtshow, AAM’s general service contractor if you notice a potential hazard.
- Videos should be captioned for persons who are hearing impaired.
- Approach persons with disabilities with a positive, relaxed attitude in the same way you would approach any other prospective customer.
- If attendee is deaf and with an interpreter, always address the attendee directly, not the interpreter.
- Plan in advance how you will welcome people with disabilities into your booth.
- If altering your display is not an option, make up in service what you lack in “architecture.”
The Americans with Disabilities Act requires that convention facility and services are accessible to those with disabilities. Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring that their booths and exhibits are in full compliance with the ADA. Be sure when planning your booth/exhibit that you take into consideration those with disabilities. If you have questions about compliance, please contact the ADA Information line at 800-514‐0301.