Annual Meeting Roommate Forum
Use this Online Roommate Forum to communicate and identify another attendee to share housing with for the 2017 Annual Meeting and MuseumExpo. This forum will be open throughout the duration of the meeting, for the use of registered Annual Meeting attendees.
- It is your responsibility to connect with your selected roommate, make your housing reservation, and arrange for full payment of the room.
- If you are sharing the room costs, coordinate your arrangements prior to making your reservations so that all parties (roommates) are aware of their specific financial commitments.
- Once you have confirmed a roommate, delete your original post.
- AAM is not responsible for roommate cancellations. We encourage you to notify your roommate as soon as possible if you can no longer share a room.
- 1 day ago
Meet-Ups and Other Activities
These activities are hosted outside of the Headquarters Hotel and are not organized by AAM. Contact the event organizer for more information.
To list your meet-up or other activity on this page, add it as a conversation under the date it is happening. Be sure to include:
- Event title and host organization
- Date and start/end time
- Event location and address
- Contact information for the organizer
View the St.Louis Downtown Restaurant Map to see local bars and restaurants.
- 7 months, 1 week ago
Online Ticket Forum
Buy or Sell Tickets
Tickets for events at the Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo are no longer for sale. A limited number of shuttle passes for the Go Explore Evening Events will be sold at the Events and Ground Transportation desk at the meeting.
Use the Online Ticket Exchange forum to communicate with other Annual Meeting attendees to sell or buy event tickets. This forum will be open for your use throughout the duration of the meeting, and a kiosk will be onsite at the Events and Ground Transportation Desk to access the forum.
- Click an event type on the list below to be taken to that forum. If you have tickets for multiple events to buy or sell, you must post in each event’s forum
- Within the forum, you can browse buyers and sellers and respond to their postings or post your own message. If someone responds to your post, you will receive an email. If you are responding to a post, please add the name of the event to the subject line.
- If you find a buyer or seller, arrange a time and place to meet at the Annual Meeting to transfer the ticket.
- 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Annual Meeting Roommate Forum