- Nearly 200 museums throughout the state including 70 in the metropolitan Phoenix
- Diverse populations including 22 tribal nations (Arizona)
- Rich diverse art and culture environment worth exploring
You’ll get a chance to experience many of Phoenix’s flagship cultural institutions with our many tours, receptions, and special events.
- Arizona Science Center
- Children’s Museum of Phoenix
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Heard Museum
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Phoenix Zoo
- Musical Instrument Museum
These museums offer international experiences with distinctively Southwestern contexts. The same can be said for smaller gems such as Taliesin West and the Desert Caballeros Western Museum, both of which attract visitors from around the world.
This is not a comprehensive list of the museums and institutions to be held during the conference, for more information please visit the Schedule-at-a-Glance (coming soon).